Sunday, June 22, 2014

38 Weeks!!

How far are you measuring? 38 weeks today!


size of baby? A pumpkin

total weight gain/loss? Still 13 pounds total...Gotta admit, I am really proud of this!

maternity clothes? Everything!  

stretch marks? A few new ones...but not too many!

sleep? Waking up a LOT more..about every two hours...(My body is def. prepping me for when baby is here!)

best moment this week? Still feeling Wyatt move everyday, had Dr. appt last Monday and was 1 cm dilated and 60% thinned! Progression, even if it's small is exciting! Induction scheduled for July 8th if he has not come before then!!

movement?  YES!!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths, bending over easily,getting out of bed easily, shaving legs easily. 

what i'm looking forward to? Loving this time off of school before Wyatt gets here! Dr. appointment tomm and hoping I have progressed more!  


how are you feeling?  I definitely am feeling pregnant!  Feeling pressure, cramping, and a few braxton hicks, but not a lot...I am trying to not sit on couch all day, but move around off and on, and start walking to see if it will help move things along!

1 comment:

ART said...

That 9th month I think is one of the hardest but it sounds like you're handling it great! The real fun is about to begin ;-)