Sunday, July 6, 2014

40 WEEKS TODAY!

40 Weeks!!

How many weeks are you measuring?  40 weeks today


size of baby? A small pumpkin

total weight gain/loss? 16 lbs total...not bad!

maternity clothes? Everything!  

stretch marks? A few new ones...but not too many!

sleep? Waking up a LOT more..about every two hours...and over the past week some insomnia...

best moment this week? Still feeling Wyatt move everyday, last appt. with Dr. was Monday, and 1 cm dilated still, but baby had dropped from floating to -3 station...small progression, but progression!

movement?  YES!!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths, bending over easily,getting out of bed easily, shaving legs easily. 

what i'm looking forward to? Tuesday when hopefully we will finally meet our miracle baby!!!!
Going in tomm. night at 930 (if there is a room available) and depending on progression, I will get cytotec.  Then Tues. am they will start Pitocin.  If there isn't a room available, we will go in Tues. AM.


how are you feeling?  Very pregnant!  More pressure, and I have two huge knots in my back below my shoulder blade..I think I pulled a muscle or its a rib out of place. I go to chiropractor tomm, so hopefully they can work on it! 

We are so very excited to meet our sweet baby boy.  I never thought this week would come for us...even after all the good appointments, good sonos, and hearing his heartbeat time and time again. But the time has come, and God has richly blessed us. We love you Wyatt and we pray over you everyday and will for the rest of your life!

July 4th-39 weeks and 5 days!!  About to "pop"!!!

No comments: