Sunday, June 15, 2014

37 weeks..FULL TERM!!

How far are you measuring? 37 weeks today!  (Fundal measurement on 6/9-38 weeks


size of baby? swiss chard

total weight gain/loss?  13 lbs.total

maternity clothes? Everything!  

stretch marks? Very few!

sleep? Waking up a LOT more..about every two hours...(My body is def. prepping me for when baby is here!)

best moment this week? Still feeling Wyatt move everyday, great ob appt. last Monday and last Wed. was last appt. with high risk Dr. My previa is completely gone, and he is weighing around 6lbs 1 oz!  Wyatt looks great!!

movement?  YES!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths, bending over easily,getting out of bed easily, shaving legs easily. 

what i'm looking forward to? Loving this time off of school before Wyatt gets here!  His nursery is done, our bags and his are packed!  Just trying to relax and rest these last few weeks!

how are you feeling?  Definitely feeling 37 weeks!  Pressure "down below", some cramping and lower back pain...My body is preparing for labor!  Last Monday, I was not dilated/and he has not dropped yet...Weekly appointments now! My sinuses are still not great, but better. My left ear is still clogged, but not as bad, and my right ear is great because of the tube!

No comments: