Thursday, April 3, 2014

It's not OUR Timing...It's HIS....

My sweet 90 year old Granny passed away in her sleep early this AM.  I did not find out till I was home from work, as my Mom and Wayne did not want to tell me while I was work, and I understand....
She had been on hospice for two weeks, and her poor body finally let go...
Yes, I am sad...sad she was my last grandparent on Earth for me to be with...sad for my Mom who has now lost both of her parent's...
And most of all, sad that she will not get to meet Wyatt...I know she will 'see' him from Heaven when he is born, but it's not the same...
My Granny is one of the strongest women I know...losing her husband after 52 years of marriage, having breast cancer twice, congestive heart failure, etc...
Since the Fall, and finding out we were pregnant, I had this gut feeling that she may not be here when he  was born. I prayed to God to let her live and see Wyatt...but then I started praying a different prayer a few weeks ago, for her to let go, and that it would be in his TIMING...
It's not in our timing, it never is...And as much as we want it to be it's not...it's a very hard thing to comprehend and understand.  As a Christian, we have to be faithful, and wrap this around our heads.

Yes, I am sad, but I am rejoicing because she is with our Heavenly Father, my Papa and Bronson....
I love you Granny...Always....



No comments: