Monday, March 31, 2014

26 Weeks

26 Weeks

how are you measuring? 26 weeks and 1 day

size of baby? cucumber

heartbeat? 145 (as of 3-21)

total weight gain/loss?  4lbs since week 15...Definitely not bad! :)

maternity clothes? Pretty much everything!

stretch marks? Noticed a few new ones on tummy...

sleep? Still the same..up every few hours..but I go right back to sleep...

best moment this week? FINALLY getting our crib and dresser..(long story)..Wayne put it all together in about 3 hours Sat!  I was so happy, and was able to put washed stuff up etc!  Did a little decorating too!  It it still surreal to walk in there and see a nursery!!

movement?  YES!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths, bending over easily...

what i'm looking forward to? Getting more decorating done for the nursery, feeling better..:/ Allergies are killing me...Prayer walk in Wylie Sat. for One Night to Unite, getting final project done for my cert. class...

how are you feeling? Pretty good besides allergies!  Going to my allergist tomm!  Friday my S1 joint was killing me and could barely walk..was better over the weekend, and today had Chiro appt. Really, no major complaints! :)

No comments: