Wednesday, March 19, 2014

24 Weeks

how are you measuring? 24 Weeks 4 days

size of baby? Corn

heartbeat? 140's (as of 3-19)

total weight gain/loss?  4lbs since week 15...Definitely not bad! :)

maternity clothes? Def. in maternity pants for work, maternity jeans, and maternity shirts I love!

stretch marks? Noticed a few new ones on tummy

sleep? Still up quite a bit to change positions because my hip will hurt and I need to switch sides and to pee.  Still the same!

best moment this week? Feeling Wyatt move ALOT!  My mom came last week for a couple of days, and we got the spare bedroom packed up, got the nursery furniture ordered, and Wayne and I finished registering!  I also signed up for childbirth classes and we ordered some stuff online!  Last week was very productive!  High risk dr. appt went great, and he is 1 pound 5 ounces.

movement?  YES!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths....

what i'm looking forward to?  Getting my 3 hour glucose over with Friday (and praying I pass), nursery furniture should be here by this weekend, finishing washing some baby stuff, shower that will be end of May!

how are you feeling? Good...this week I am very tired, I think just getting back in to work routine!

No comments: