Monday, March 10, 2014

23 Weeks

how are you measuring? 23 Weeks 1 day

size of baby? a large Mango

heartbeat? 155 bpm (as of 3-3)

total weight gain/loss? Lost almost 0.5 as of 3-3.  My appetite is coming back more now after being sick for 2 weeks!

maternity clothes? Def. in maternity pants for work, maternity jeans, and maternity shirts I love!

stretch marks? Yes, but that is from gaining weight from before getting pregnant..:( Haven't noticed too many "new" ones!

sleep? Still up quite a bit to change positions because my hip will hurt and I need to switch sides and to pee.  Still the same!

best moment this week? Feeling Wyatt move, my in-laws visiting, and Spring Break this week!

movement? Definitely feeling more movement through out the day!  He is pretty active!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths....

what i'm looking forward to?  Next sono is this Friday with high risk Dr., finish registering this week, hopefully ordering furniture this week, packing up spare BR stuff, lots of stuff do!

how are you feeling? I am FINALLY on the mend.  My allergist called in a different inhaler for me Friday. I am still coughing some, but not like I was. It has been miserable being sick for two weeks...The baby is fine, but I am glad to be on the mend, so I can enjoy my break, and get things done!
 Not the best pic, but hey...:)

No comments: