Monday, March 3, 2014

22 Weeks

how are you measuring? 22 weeks 2 DAYS

size of baby? a spaghetti squash

heartbeat? 150 bpm (as of 2-21)

total weight gain/loss? None since my last visit, and I think I may have lost some this past week being sick...

maternity clothes? Def. in maternity pants for work, and the maternity jeans are more comfortable!

stretch marks? Yes, but that is from gaining weight from before getting pregnant..:( Haven't noticed too many "new" ones!

sleep? Still up quite a bit to change positions because my hip will hurt and I need to switch sides and to pee.  Coughing has kept me up too.:(

best moment this week? Still feeling Wyatt flutters, and we registered for some things at Walmart!  Will register at two more places over my Spring Break!

movement? Definitely feeling more movement...especially at night when I am on couch!

food cravings? Orange juice still and now more spicy stuff!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, more energy, not being sick!

what i'm looking forward to?  Just continuing our healthy journey, Spring Break, packing up spare bedroom, registering, and being done with my certification class!

how are you feeling? Non-pregnancy related: I am STILL sick..I have basically been fighting bronchitis for a week now..:(  I am on an antibiotic, inhaler, and cough syrup.  I am still not feeling much better, so I put a call in to my ob/gyn this AM.  The cough is just awful, and I have wheezing/crackling in my chest. I really just want to be well!

No comments: