Sunday, March 23, 2014

25 weeks

how are you measuring? 25 weeks (wed. my fundal measurement was 27 weeks)

size of baby? a rutabaga

heartbeat? 145 (as of 3-21)

total weight gain/loss?  4lbs since week 15...Definitely not bad! :)

maternity clothes? Def. in maternity pants for work, maternity jeans, and maternity shirts I love!

stretch marks? Noticed a few new ones on tummy...

sleep? Still up quite a bit to change positions because my hip will hurt and I need to switch sides and to pee.  Still the same!

best moment this week? Feeling Wyatt move ALOT still!  Getting some homemade mat/blankets from my great-aunt, got our pack-and-play and camera for his room, Wayne surprising me with a Tech onesie/bib for Wyatt, getting confirmation on dates for my two showers!
Isn't it sweet?!


movement?  YES!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths, bending over easily...

what i'm looking forward to? Nursery furniture will be here this week, along with some other baby things, a side table will be here for living room (needed it to help clear kitchen counters!) and hopefully getting word tomm. that I passed my 3 hour!

how are you feeling? Good...wishing I had a bit more energy, but I am still pretty productive!

No comments: