Sunday, April 13, 2014

28 Weeks..THIRD TRIMESTER!!

how are you measuring? 28 weeks..(Friday I measured exactly 28 weeks at Dr!)

size of baby? iceberg lettuce

heartbeat? 140's (as of Friday the 11th)

total weight gain/loss?  10 lbs. total since beginning of pregnancy...(not too shabby!)

maternity clothes? Everything!  And I bought some new stuff Friday for spring/summer!

stretch marks? Noticed a few new ones on tummy...

sleep? Up every so often to change positions and pee...

best moment this week? Not baby related, but getting my final project for my certification course turned in! I am DONE!  Such a relief!  
Hearing baby's strong hb Friday, and so far everything is on track!

movement?  YES!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths, bending over easily...

what i'm looking forward to? Getting more decorating done for the nursery, One Night to Unite Friday night in Wylie (sooo excited!), early release Thu. (which means 3.5 day weekend for me!), Easter, relaxing when I can!

how are you feeling? Pretty good...had to make emergency chiro appt. this past wed due to SI joint killing me...I could not walk and had to miss work Wed...so much better now!
Feeling some "pressure" but Dr. said that is normal!  

No comments: