Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 20...half-way there!!

how are you measuring? 20 weeks ( I assume!)

size of baby? a small cantaloupe

heartbeat? 144 bpm (as of 1-31)

total weight gain/loss? I haven't weighed myself..will find out Friday...

maternity clothes? Def. in maternity pants for work, and the maternity jeans are more comfortable!

stretch marks? Yes, but that is from gaining weight from before getting pregnant..:( Haven't noticed too many "new" ones!

sleep? Still up quite a bit to change positions because my hip will hurt and I need to switch sides.

best moment this week? Feeling Wyatt flutters, and and having getting off work early on V-day!

movement? Definitely feeling more movement...especially at night when I am on couch!

food cravings? Orange juice still and now more spicy stuff!

gender predictions? Definitely a BOY!!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, more energy...

what i'm looking forward to?  Dr. appt. this Friday..praying Wyatt is still on track and everything looks ok!

how are you feeling? Pretty good..lower back is still bothering me along with my hips off and on..I think this is the new trend!  :)  I will take it though!

No comments: