Thursday, May 1, 2014

"About to Pop" Baby Shower!

After school Tuesday, my co-workers gave me a sweet, simple baby shower!
One of the aides did the decorating, made the cake pops, and bought the popcorn!  It was super cute!
We are so blessed already with stuff we have received for Wyatt, and at my shower Tues, we were even more blessed!

Everybody pitched in and we got:
40 diapers
An outfit, 3 receiving blankets.
Baby Bjorn Carrier
Exersaucer
Jumparoo for door
5 books
Clip on chair-for eating

I still have one more on May 31st that will be thrown by my church girls!

It is really starting to sink in now that we are having a baby! I am starting to get nervous and anxious, but so excited to meet him in a couple of months!
I still feel like we have so much to do..but I know it will get done...we have our first childbirth class this Sat, the second one next Sat, then I have a breast feeding class the 17th...
On the 7th we have a meet and greet with a Pediatrician....
My planner is insane with not only end-of-the-year school stuff, but personal stuff too...
I am pretty exhausted by the time I get home during the week.  I just keep looking forward to being done with school in a month, then a month from then Wyatt will be here!

Some pics from my shower!






No comments: