Tuesday, May 13, 2014

32 Weeks

how are you measuring? 32 weeks 3 days


size of baby? large jicama

heartbeat? 130 (as of Friday the 2nd)

total weight gain/loss?  13 lbs.total

maternity clothes? Everything!  

stretch marks? Not bad!

sleep? Up every so often to change positions and pee...

best moment this week? Still feeling Wyatt move everyday, finishing our child birth class Sat. and doing the Hospital tour, Mom and Dad coming over Sunday for Mother's Day, Mom putting curtains up in the nursery...

movement?  YES!

food cravings? Some sweets, but not a lot of "crazy" cravings!

gender predictions? A boy!  Wyatt Allen!

what i miss? Back not bothering me, baths, bending over easily,getting out of bed easily!

what i'm looking forward to? Dr. appt. tomm, feeling better (see below), hopefully getting nursery decorating done within the next couple of weeks, breastfeeding class Sat.

how are you feeling?  baby wise-fine
other wise-like crap..:(   I am sick again...now with strep throat and an earache. I had a sore throat off and on over the weekend, then Sunday night I was up every hour with a pounding sore throat and body aches.  Got in with my regular dr. and they did a throat culture and it came back positive as strep!  I was not happy..I have never had strep!  So back on Amoxicillin I go..and now today my ear is pounding from fluid and I can't hear out of it...I saw my allergist the beg. of April and he said I probably need a permanent tube in my ear..now I believe him...I have had fluid in that ear since probably Dec. and it's not going away..So I left a vm with his nurse today, saying I was at my wits end..He can evidently do this in the office and I don't have to be put under or anything...so we will see when I can get that done, and hopefully get relief!

No comments: